What is a photo booth? Think along the lines of the electronic booths that you find in the mall or tourist attractions that you and your friends pile into, make goofy faces and then print the strip of snapshots to take home, but on a much larger and more glamorous scale!
Photo booths are one of the latest trends in event photography. You can choose to have a photo booth as the sole photography service or it can be used in addition to our regular services. They are popping up at birthday, anniversary and graduation parties, weddings, corporate functions, family reunions and any other event worthy of capturing memories of!
How about a school prom? Jack and Jill? Do you have an annual 4th of July cookout or Labor Day party? Are you planning a benefit or charity event? Not only does the photo booth provide snapshots to remember forever but it also serves as a form of entertainment for your guests. Everyone has a great time and they get to go home with a fun photo keepsake of the event!
PRICE TO RENT OUR BOOTH:
Add our magnetic favor frames!
Sold in packs of 50 for $100
Inserts are customized to your names, date and colors.
Choose from FIVE designs...
Most favors get left behind or thrown away. What a waste of money! Guests just LOVE these favor frames because their picture strips fit perfectly inside. They can hang them on their fridge for years to come and laugh about all the fun they had on your wedding day! Plus they really do look fab on your reception tables!
When you rent our photo booth, your fee includes
1. Our marvelous booth! High quality photos and self-operating by your guests! Our photo booth can be set up indoors or outdoors (weather permitting).
2. One or two attendants (depending on the size of your event) to run the booth and ensuring your guests are having a ton of fun!
3. A trunk full of crazy props that you and your guests can use to personalize each of your photos. We have everything from pink boas, to mustaches, to funky hats to Mardi Gras masks! There is also a mirror available for your guests to check out their gear prior to saying "CHEESE!"
4. A 8.5x11in black scrapbook custom with unlimited pages displaying all the memories captured in our booth. Each page will include a photo strip from your guests' trip to the booth with a personalized message from them. (Additional scrapbooks can be created at an additional cost. Inquire within!)
5. A photo strip for everyone who enters....and one for your scrapbook! We also sell Favor Frames. These make excellent gifts for your guests! We can customize the frame inserts to match your names, date and colors. Guests will have these magnetic frames donning their refrigerators for months if not years to come!
So, here are the basics...
1. We arrive approximately one hour prior to your event to set up the booth and accessories.
2. Your guests arrive and get super excited to see and visit us inside the photo booth any time during the event. We hope that each guest visits at least once so that they are included in the host's scrapbook, however people may visit up to three times.
3. Upon entering the photo booth, your guests will be greeted by our friendly staff who will guide them throughout the process. Your guests may choose to just do a traditional “smiles only” pose while in the booth, but they will most likely be encouraged to adorn something such as a sequined cowboy hat or devil horns.
4. After striking their three poses, your guests will be given a scrapbook page for each of them to write a personal message to the event host. During this time, our booth will be printing a set of three photo strip keepsakes....two to take home with them and hang on their refrigerator for all of their other friends and family to admire (or maybe laugh at) and one for the scrapbook!
5. We then bind the scrapbook together and Whaaaala! The Bride and Groom or Guest of Honor of the event will have an awesome scrapbook to take home with them THAT VERY DAY! They will keep it forever and look at it whenever they need a good smile or chuckle! :)
What do we need from you?
1. An area to put our photo booth that is at least 8' by 8’ with access to an electrical source. We have lengthy extension cords if necessary.
2. FOR WEDDINGS: Every wedding requires a $1,000 down payment to officially reserve your date. If you choose to include the Photo Booth in your wedding package, an additional deposit is NOT needed. However, you balance must be paid in full no later than 30 days prior to the Big Day!
FOR PARTIES & OTHER EVENTS: A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking and then the balance is due on or before the date of your event.
(if you are booking our booth in conjunction with other services, an additional deposit for the booth is not necessary.)
3. Choose your custom photo strip graphic!
4. A group of people that are ready to have fun and take some hilarious snapshots!